Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wrinks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 11:30 AM
    How to prevent the time being added in a date field
    Hi

I'm trying to work out how to prevent the time being added to a date field. Occasionally I've noticed that the time is showing even though all the date fields in the tables I have set up are set to medium date format. All date info is entered through forms.

It's not a major issue but it is causing a few problems with a database I have set up; reports can be printed by a user specified date range and it looks like some of the data is being missed off the reports. Example - print date range is 1st - 10th November; records with the date 10th Nov are all included except those that records where the time is also showing in the date field...

Hope this makes sense... thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Get max of date field in a table for a particular month [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have data in a table as follows: Key date 101 4/25/2006 101 4/26/2006 101 4/27/2006 101 4/28/2006 101 5/25/2006

Wraping Text on a date field [ 1 Answers ]

I have a date cell formatted - mm/yy "Hours" - When I set the format to wrap text, then reduce the column width (and increase the cell hight to reveal multiple rows of text) I get ### error in the cell. Is there any way to wrap a numeric field? Thanks in advance, Jim

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.