Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trapper007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Plugged up feeling in ear during the winter?
    I have a problem with my ear! When I get up during the winter, my ear hurts along with feeling clogged up! Do you have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged Feeling In Left Ear/Hearing Muffled [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, For the past several months I have experienced a clogged feeling in my left ear. As a result, hearing out of the affected ear is muffled. Also, when I am walking and I put pressure on my left foot, I hear a slight, muffled "pop" or "thht" sound in the ear. Sometimes when I am standing...

Plugged ear for months? [ 3 Answers ]

My left ear has been pluffed for a year now. It started when I had that bad flu last winter. I buzzed and rang for a couple of months and now is just plugged. There is no soarness in myear or throat, even when I had the flu I didn't get a soar throat. I saw a doctor today and he suggested a...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Left ear plugged [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Ever since I was a teenager I think, I can't hear really well in my right ear. When I plug my left ear the noise sounds fading and the voices sounds are different. I feel it is plugged or something maybe sounds like I'm under water. Anyway I'm now 26 and I still feel the same it hasn't gotten...

Plugged ear tubes eas canal tubes don't flap when checked [ 2 Answers ]

When the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move. Can surgery be done?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.