Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roheet_jaiswal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 07:45 AM
    Can a grand daughter and a grand son of two sister marry each other?
    Can a grand daughter and grand son of two different sisters get a married?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 07:58 AM
    So, they would be cousins? It depends on where in the world this is. Some places will allow it, while others won't.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 08:36 AM
    I think that is far enough out that it should be OK in most places.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 08:40 AM
    Grand son of a sister would be a second cousin and is allowed to marry.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 23, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Roheet Jaiswal,

From your Hindu, I presume, name, it seems you are from India, at least an Indian, by inheritance. About marriage, b/w whom you ask, it is allowed LEGALLY, but not so SOCIALLY in most of the families or social groups. But, for muslims and fro certain ARORA families, it is okay. So, if you asking from legal point of view, no need to worry, but if it is otherwise, just look at the social norms of your family and society. Some people have misgivings about bio-consequences, and for that - do not worry - biologically, in terms of the child/baby born, no problem!

Good luck, if you are one of the duo!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I believe my grand daughter has klepomania what can I do [ 7 Answers ]

My grand daughter (17)was taken into care at age 5 with her 3 year old sister. I met them for the first time when they were with their foster parents. As the older child she suffered mental and physical abuse from her mum. After living 10 years with foster parents she made a false accusation...

What are a grand mothers rights to see her grand children [ 2 Answers ]

What are a grand mothers rights

Adopting my grand daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I have raised and supported my 8 year old grand daughter for 7 years.recently,my daughter has given me guardianship,custody,and termination of parental rights for adoption.this is all filed in the court.a children's service court appointed lady came check my home,and speak with my grand daughter....

Son and grand daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my grand daughter is terminally ill and only has months to live my son is her main carer as his girlfriend walked out on the sick child as a family we are heart broken as this is our sons only child the most unfortunate thing is that he needs a flat to bring her out of hospital to die in but the...

Missing My Grand Daughter [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever my son and his daughter mother are not on good terms she retaliates by keeping my grand daughter away from me! They are no longer together and I'm tired of her threating me that I will never see my grand daughter again. I would like to know if I should just take her to court to get grand...

View more questions Search