Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle_93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 05:52 PM
    I bleached my hair and it's orange?
    Soooooo I have dark brown hair and I bleached strains of my hair and some of them are orange and some of them are blonde and then some are my natural hair color it looks really ugly and I don't know how to fix it... HELP

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached my hair orange! [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE READ BEFORE GIVING ADVICE. I need answers specific to my hair case. Thank you so much for your help. I was stupid and used a box bleach kit to lighten my hair. When it turned orange, I figured I just hadn't bleach it enough, so I bought another bleach box kit, and bleached it again. It...

I bleached my hair blonde, and it turned orange what do I do know? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I have originally brown hair and I bleached apart of it blonde and it kind of turned a orange yellow color and now I don't know what to do. Do I keep bleaching? Or go to a salon HELP D:

I bleached my hair and it turned orange [ 4 Answers ]

So my hair in dark brown. And I bleached it 7 times and it's still orange. My mom put toner in it, but it looks even more orange. What do I do ?

Bleached my hair and now it's orange/yellow? [ 0 Answers ]

My hair was naturally dark brown. I dyed it about 2 months ago black and about a month ago semi-perm dyed it blue but the blue faded out. I used Garnier Nutrisse Blonde Pre-Lightener andthen a blonde dye which turned my hair orange. I then re-did this, and my hair turned a very yellow orange. I am...

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange but want to be an ash blonde what can I use

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.