Ask
    emcgee28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 05:32 PM
    How much does a fastball express limited edition cost
    How much does a fastball express limited edition cost
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 05:58 PM
    Thank you for your question, while I personally have no idea what this item is. Please do not report it again, I have deleted the second post.

It may take a few hours to even a few days for the best expert to log in and read your question.

If it makes a difference to the item, since this is an international site, you may want to give more specific details as to where you would like the value at, in what money, French, English, US or where.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruce miller print value? Limited edition [ 0 Answers ]

what is the value of a limted edition Bruce Miller print? 159/ 450. 1988 "Winter Wetland" 19 x 24. 1988 Michigan Wildlife Art Festival is on the print. Thank you for your help!

Original Etching Limited Edition by Vovacker [ 0 Answers ]

Original Etching Limited Edition by Vovacker publication of Edward Goss Co. NY No date on artwork. Picture of a village with bridge going over a canal. Autumn colors of oranges, browns, golds. Framed in plain gold leaf frame with glass.

What is kenmore limited edition 2009, what model [ 0 Answers ]

What model is the kemore limited edition? Is it like the elite or lower ?

Limited edition art [ 4 Answers ]

I am a number of limited edition art prints, where can I find the value of these prints for insurance purposes.

2000 Ford Explorer - Limited Edition [ 3 Answers ]

Our 2000 Explorer has the check engine light on - We had it checked and the problem noted is the EGR valve - Went to the auto parts store to get it and it is an OEM part - Problem is that in the parts supply it lists that the car has 3 different EGR valves listed so I do not really know which...

View more questions Search