Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielleab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 03:03 PM
    How do you know if your really meant to be..
    Me an this guy always seem to find each other every few years could we be meant together his name is allen and my name is danielle it has a ring to it lol
    loverlover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 09:14 AM
    Well.
    You know if it is REALLY meant to be ,
    If you can't go a day without talking to him, or you feel like the world will stop turning lol. (;
    Also , when you talk to him you get butterflies in your stomach, or you smile.
    When you see him , you just feel like everything is in place, and perfect.
    You won't KNOW it you'll FEEL it. (:
    Hope this helps.
    Helpr Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 04:19 AM
    You can know. Look not on him, look at your life, in your heart there is an answer. Not easy to pull out, though.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2011, 11:47 AM
    I don't believe anyone is "meant" to be, people find and make relationships work.

If you find each other every few years ( not sure what that means) why do you lose each other in between?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is meant by ms? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me full information about MS education.where we can study it. How many collages are havng this education in aboard and other state.is that education allowed in chennai university.please answer my question

Are we meant to be [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend is very self centered, he is always talking about himself and he doesn't take others feelings into consideration before he says things, sometimes saying hurtful things. I have been dating him for 10 months now, he is 21 I am 27. So there's an age difference too. He is very critical of...

Meant to be or not? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there all, I'm a 20 year old male, going for my 3rd year at varsity. Not sure if I'm in the right catergory anyway... Theres this girl that's been studying with me since my first year, she is extremely attractive and intelligent, at first I never noticed her because I had a girlfriend at the...

What is meant by [ 1 Answers ]

What is meant by “elements of a crime”

He's been meant to me [ 3 Answers ]

I need all the advice I can get. This guy I'm going to call nick is driving me insane. I love him and he doesn't even like me. He knows how I feel and doesn't seem to care. I have tried to talk to him about it but he has seemed kind of distant lately. So I don't know what to do. He is also being a...

View more questions Search