Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aj12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Odouls on probation?
    I drank 3 Odouls Saturday evening and had a UA for probation Monday evening, I drank lots of coffee and water the days between and pee'd probably 70 times, will this super low amount of alcohol show up 2 days later?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Most likely no, but I have to ask what causes a person to drink knowing they are on probation and should not, and knowing they may be tested?

You of course also have to fear, someone ( a friend, exfriend, partner who may get mad at you) from picking up the phone and reporting your drinking.
    aj12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Thank you for your answer. I was with some friends watching football and was under the impression that Odouls was non alcoholic, like an idiot it wasn't until after consuming the 3 that I noticed the label said contains less than .5% alcohol and stopped immediately. Now I am stressed about the test, I will definitely be more careful in what I consume in the future. I have abstained for 5 months besides this incident and will from here on out, the stress is not worth it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation- didn't pee but signed failed for hydrocodone to probation [ 10 Answers ]

misdemeanor probation violation one was dismissed I was released 6/10 /10 I violated for a random drug screen by admitting I wouldn't pass probby didn't make me pee but had to sign waiver, he felt bad I was falling apart I'm on felony agg. Battery charges brought to simple battery on probation for...

How to write a motion to change supervised probation to unsupervised probation [ 6 Answers ]

How do I wirte a motion to get supervised probation changed to unsupervised probation

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

View more questions Search