Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxylung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 09:44 AM
    About frequency of sex for couples
    Hi . I have had a relationship for 4 years long already. We broke up and came back again but we keep having the same problem and it is sex. I like having sex more than once in a week but he is fine with the idea of having sex once in a week and normally it is on the weekends. Another thing that I don't like is that when we have one intercourse he will not do it again the same night. He said he loves me and he is very nice to me and he said he will like to marry me. I don't know what to think anymore.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2011, 10:10 AM
    May we know that how old are You?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Yes, at some ages, once a week would be a blessing.

And is there a reason, a lot of work stress, long hours ? Kids at home where it is hard to have sex till they are in bed ?
    isba15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Dec 3, 2011, 08:40 PM
    My boyfriend and I had this same prob a while back because he was stressed at work and had some other problems as well. Perhaps that's why? I use to ask him about it and ask him if he was no longer interested, but I think that just made it worse.

So, I talked to him about how I felt, but stopped pressuring him after and I noticed that after that day, he would initiate it more often. I think it's best not to accuse him though. Just let him know how you feel but don't point fingers.

Also you can try things to turn him on, wear sexy lingerie, sexy dances, changing your hairstyle, even small things...
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2011, 09:47 PM
    If you don't like the way it is now, you sure as heck won't like it after marriage. Get out of the relationship and find someone who is more compatible with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why uplink frequency is greater than down link frequency [ 2 Answers ]

Why uplink frequency is greater than downlink frequency?

Happy Couples [ 13 Answers ]

What does everyone think of Kendra Wilkinson? :)

Thermo couples [ 8 Answers ]

Will a pilot stay lit with a bad thermo couple?

Married couples [ 1 Answers ]

I work for the government and have a married couple In same department, the husband is a supervisor. Is this ethical or legal?

View more questions Search