Ask
    elmo2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Napoleon fireplace insert 1401
    How to hook up temperature leads on a napoleon 1401 insert
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Hi elmo, by "temperature leads" do you mean the wire to a thermostat? One the turns the blower on when the insert gets hot?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to repair a fireplace insert? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heatalator fire place the rear pannel is starting to ware thin, I can see the wire mech in a 3/4" area, How can I repaire this problem?

Insert fireplace repair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace the rear firebrick panel in a majestic sc42a fireplace insert

Napoleon gas insert 30,000 BTU fireplcae Mdl#GD144 [ 1 Answers ]

Is this brand/model worth the money, does the fan really blow heat and is the fan loud? Does anyone used this brand/model and how did you like the unit for heating the room? Thanks Bill

Fireplace Insert [ 2 Answers ]

We do not use the wood burning brick fireplace that came with our house. Because there is so much cold air coming down the chimney we would like to block it off from the inside. Is there an insert we can place below the damper so we can cut down on the draft? If so where could I purchase one. ...

Fireplace insert- chimney [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We recently had our chimney cleaned, costing $160. We have a fireplace insert. The person who cleaned it said our chimney was not safe without a liner-it does have flute. He estimated us $1300 ot put one in and said I don't feel comfortable with you using it. I called my insurance and...

View more questions Search