Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertscottrhyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 01:02 PM
    Firefox Slow and Freezes
    Has Firefox got a supply problem or have I got a system problem as Firefox taking for ever to load up for the last few days and then freeze?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 21, 2011, 01:16 PM
    This is normally cause by a bug with an extension or add on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

Slow flush toilet with slow drain bathroom sink [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased an 8 year old townhouse. We have a double vanity (2 sinks), a toilet, a free standing shower, and a jacuzzi in our master bath. I have a two fold problem which I believe are related. The toilet last week...

My Firefox browser is slow to fire up [ 2 Answers ]

My Firefox browser takes too long to start up. After it come on it runs very well. Can anyone help me to make it start up faster, without altering the Registry, thanks ,Lino:)

Computer very slow, freezes and dumps. [ 14 Answers ]

I thought this was probably the best forum (beginners) to post my question. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Keeping in mind that I may not easily understand computer jargon, so bear with me please. :) My computer isn't exactly new, and in fact bought for me by my brother from a second...

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

View more questions Search