Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Nov 21, 2011, 12:27 PM
    What prompts a successful company like Apple Inc. to provide a dividend or split
    What prompts a successful company like Apple Inc. to provide a dividend or a stock split of the shares currently available? I'm wondering if and when Apple (AAPL) will provide a dividend. Also, what would prompt the company to do this?

Check out some similar questions!

When will Apple Inc. stock provide a dividend? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm wondering if and when Apple (AAPL) will provide a dividend. Also, what would prompt the company to do this?

What documentation does our company have to provide from employees we are suing? [ 5 Answers ]

Good Morning! We are in the process of suing a company for their employees intentional sabotage of our business by "improperly and negligently set the controls on Plaintiffs ... machines so as to cause the wrong washing materials and the wrong quantity thereof to be into Plaintiffs ... machines."...

Tax for Indian company to provide service in US [ 4 Answers ]

We are providing service to US company for first time and want to know what are the taxes involved? Do I have to fill in any form or does the client fills in a form? My client gave me W8BEN but my colleague told use W8ECI. I don't know the difference. Any help would be appreciated Sach

Stck split and dividend [ 1 Answers ]

Explain how both a stock split and stock dividend affect the computation of the weighted average number of shares outstanding

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search