Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleynicolea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 11:33 AM
    What should I take for my leg being numb, I still have some, SOMA (carisoprodol) M
    What should I take for my leg being numb that wakes me and comes and goes, I still have some SOMA ( carisoprodol ) 350 mg, should I continue taking this or a anti-inflammatory?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2011, 12:17 PM
    Take nothing and go to the doctor!! If you already have taken soma, that may be the CAUSE of the numbness!
    How old are you? I see you posting in child-teen health so I have to assume you are one or the other. Talk to your parents, quit taking medications without a doctors permission
    ashleynicolea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 05:47 PM
    I am prescribed to it, & I'm 19 ma'am lol, but sure thing.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2011, 09:04 PM
    Lol OK my mistake. But are you prescribed the soma FOR numbness in your leg? Have you seen the doctor for the numbness? Or if you have is it getting worse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back pain and right leg numb? [ 1 Answers ]

I first hurt my back in December 2010. Mri showed herniation bulging and disc dessication. Emg showed 3 different pinched nerves after epidural in February felt great back to work in April I have a physically demanding job last few months pain came back worse then ever now my right thigh is...

My leg has been numb for about a week should I see a doctor [ 3 Answers ]

My thigh went numb suddenly over aq week ago and has not gone away. Should I see a doctor?

Leg been numb for almost amonth [ 2 Answers ]

My leg below my new cap has had constant pins and needles for over a week now, doc thinks it's a trapped siatica nere but not got the pain associated with these symptoms my numbness not got any better. Any thoughts of what it could be as multiple sclerosis runs in the family and I'm worried x

Vicodine and Soma [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering how long vicodine and Soma stays in your system?

View more questions Search