Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pkay26 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 11:18 AM
    What colour granite can I use on maple cabinets aside from black
    What colour granite w/top can I use on maple cabinets aside from a black one. My floors are cream / ivory porcelain tiles, my kitchen is open concept into the living room. We live in a bungalow, one floor . There will be a breakfast bar in the kitchen.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2011, 03:05 PM
    How about Tropic Brown.

Nov 21, 2011, 04:47 PM
    I did see that, it looked too 'brown' for some reason, but yes that was an option as was MOCHA VYARA, JUPARNA COLOMBO, PARDISO BASH AND KOTA BROWN (this last one looked v brown too, )
    Any thoughts?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2011, 05:39 PM
    We have dark Maple cabinets, SS, light tan walls, Navajo white trim. Tropic Brown has a lot of variables, black, silver etc. It goes very well with the color in our house.

Nov 21, 2011, 05:46 PM
    Ours is a lighter maple ( not natural but more stained than that... light brown wood colour)I will take a look at topic brown again, perhaps take one of the doors with me this time.. tks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get the black colour out of my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using a semi permanent colour on may hair which is dark brown, but my hair now looks black! How can I get most of the black out of my hair safely and naturally without damaging my hair.. help!:)

Can I reuse granite counters on new cabinets? [ 1 Answers ]

I made the mistake of installing nice granite counters on cheap cabinets. The cabinets looked fine at the time, but have aged quickly since. They are white melomine door and drawer fronts which are chipping and looking grimey. I am considering getting new stained cabinets, however I will only...

Maple Leave edges turning black [ 2 Answers ]

I have a red maple that is about five years old. The past several years the tree would start with good growth then about midway through the season the edges of the leaves will start turning black. This is occurring at the end of the branches where the new growth is coming out. Will appreciate...

View more questions Search