Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Nov 21, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Can retake a placement test again at Community College of Rhode Island?
    My first time when I took a placement test. I did okay with that. The second time when I took that placement. I actually but ESL or English as my second language. I live in United States of America for my whole life equal when I born till now equal 23 years old. I want to change ESL or English as my langual to English only and plus I live in the United States of America. SO can I retake the placement test?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Your question is very difficult to understand. You may want to edit it for clarity. Your college will regulate if placement tests can be retaken. You will have to get in touch with them to find out if they can be re-taken, and if so, how often.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Yes I assume you are saying English is not your main language, which is why your question must be hard to understand. Try to give complete sentence and thoughts.

But as with any test, it will be up to the college and what if any action was done with the test.
    Normally they are done to give or not give credit, once credit was given you will not be given it again.
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Nov 22, 2011, 01:56 PM
    English is my main lanuage. I was born in the USA.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lbaven View Post
    English is my main lanuage. I was born in the USA.

I'm sorry but I read your other posts and this is very difficult to believe.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 07:28 AM
    What is the language your family speaks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rhode Island,Connecticut and Mass [ 4 Answers ]

Any homes in the known or claim to b haunted?

Can I get license in Rhode Island but living in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a license in Rhode Island but living in Florida but plan on moving to Rhode Island

Arizona v Rhode Island [ 5 Answers ]

U.S. District Court Judge Susan Bolton ,doing the bidding of the Obots,issued an injunction preventing parts of Arizona's immigration law from going into effect today as scheduled. Arizona immigration law: State to appeal injunction But there will be no permanent settlement of this dispute...

Deducting moving expenses in Rhode Island [ 1 Answers ]

In 2007 I moved into Rhode Island for a job. I deducted the moving expenses on my federal return (form 3903), and now want to deduct these expenses on my Rhode Island State return. Does anyone know if I can, and if so, where on the Rhode Island return?

View more questions Search