Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelnursern Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2011, 04:06 AM
    why do i upset the management teams i work under ?
    I am 56 yrs old a nurse and always step on management toes. I recently took an assist manager job and they have a team of 4 assist manager the ones on nites 6 have quit over the last two years so I am the only one for about one year. I communicate well but I am rocking their world I am now in meetings due to I talked to charge nurses about using fingerprint from another and counting by themselves = I am very much into policy and procedure don't understand the staff love me but the management team keep complaining about me ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2011, 10:34 AM
    English does not seem to be your first language. What Country are you in?

I also see that you have opinions on other AMHD matters, but your facts/information are wrong. Is that the problem in your employment?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Have no idea what "using fingerprints and counting by them self is talking about.

But if you are complaining and causing problems with the way your bosses do things, because it may be slightly outside of written procedures, that is why you are considered a trouble maker.

One has to look and see if there are issues that endanger anyone ? Is there some policy that is just policy because it is policy and minor changes cause no harm.

In most places in real life, not every procedure is done exactly as written policy states every time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 teams play each other once how many games will be played [ 1 Answers ]

6 teams play each other once how may games they need to play

Under 14s football teams in glasgow [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is any under 14s football teams in Glasgow (cambuslang) area as my twin boys would like to join. 1 of them plays in goalkeeper and the other likes to play upfront. Any hel would be most welcome thanks. Kindest Regards Rab

Youth football teams in glasgow [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there are any good youth football teams in the Glasgow area. My nephews would like to go to one and I need to find out if there are any reputable ones out there. Muchh apprecitated if anyone can get back to me on this.

Wild Card Teams Advantage? [ 3 Answers ]

It seems to me that the Wild Card teams in the NFL playoffs seem, more often than not, beat the division winners in round 2 (witness last weekend, when three out of four did). Does anyone know of any stats that show that to be the case, generally, and the possible effect the one-week layoff has...

Sports Teams [ 40 Answers ]

Just wondering what sports teams do people on here support? As u can tell by my name I support Man Utd and we better win 2 night lol

View more questions Search