Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyhra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 10:24 PM
    Can't find romance book I read few years ago?
    It was a pirate romance book and it starts with someone name justin I think held prisoner in a boat a woman lets him borrow books to read while on the voyage and then him and his men brake out and he kidnapps her and the other females she's scared of him but likes him and he ends p leaving her later but coming back near the end and she has his son. I know they were on an island at one point as well. Any help please?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 20, 2011, 10:40 PM
    Is it this one?

Amazon.com: Crimson Rapture (9780821718056): Jennifer Horsman: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find a book I read years ago? [ 7 Answers ]

I am having trouble finding this book I read years ago in my childhood. I can't remember the title or the author just the illustrations. I am assuming it is a children's book because it has illustrations. It was about a monster or creature of some sort that was really tall and scary looking and...

Can't find book I read years ago [ 0 Answers ]

There is book that I read years ago and I can't remember the Title or the author, so if you know please help me out! In the beginning of the book the heroine is at a party where her cousin is getting engaged. (The cousin's fiancés is really a spy along with her brother) In the first chapter, the...

How to find the name of an author of a romance book from years ago? [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of this romance book I read many yrs ago about a man gets released from prison which he did not commit and goes out for revenge on the girl who I think was his girl friend, the man who died I think was her step dad he was killed by a pitch fork and the girl has some memory...

Trying ti find a book I read a few years ago [ 1 Answers ]

This was a crime/mystery book about a stag night prank that went wrong. The groom was buried (for a joke) in a coffin, but then the rest of the party were killed in a car crash. Turns out the bride to be was not as white as thought. Can anyone help trace the book? Thanks, Judith

View more questions Search