Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nessa600 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Nov 20, 2011, 04:27 PM
    A lady lying beside me?
    I recently woke up at around 4 am and was startled by a ladys face a few inches from my own, lay beside me. As I gasped she was gone, I thought I was dreaming but when I turned over she was stood by my bedroom door. She didn't say or do anything, just stood there watching me. I was terrified an turned away from her, crying with fear. Eventually I must have fell asleep, when I woke she was gone an I've not seen her since, I have no idea who she was or what she wanted? Anyone know what this could mean if anything? I still have A very clear image of the lady to great description an I'm absoloutly sure I wasn't dreaming. Why was she there? X
    Jameson1213 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Nov 20, 2011, 10:51 PM
    She could be an Earthbound spirit with unfinished business, sudden death, or still alive in her mind.
    Other possibilities are a spirit seeking help, attention,or afraid to go to her judgement.
    Hallucination is a maybe or the state between sleep and dream.
    The least likely from what you said and hopefully not the case; demonic entity.
    If the last one is somehow the case get an exorcism. If anything unusual happens get a priest to visit and maybe a "psychic". I don't exactly believe in psychics but hey, if you feel threatened or scared see what can be done and maybe do some research on the house.

Nov 21, 2011, 01:46 PM
    Thank you, I've been given some angel cards from a friend, she doesn't seem to think it's here to harm me but to watch over me or maybe one of my children. A family member also saw a figure pass through my hallway at top of my stairs this morning when she was visiting. And last night my seven yr old daughter said there was a man standing in my bedroom doorway, she described him as wearing black and white and he was just staring at her, I was lying with her and I did not see anything, but she was clearly scared and we both slept in her room afterwards.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 21, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Angel cards I have seen are not something that will help you. Yes, angles are real, but the cards you are dealing with are almost always dealing with superstition, folklore, misunderstanding of the very nature of angels and the side of the occult that looks less "dark".

I might have to disagree with Jameson. I believe these situations ARE demonic. I believe any priest that would work along side a psychic clearly does not know what the bible says about them. Guessing at solutions in the paranormal will, in most cases, lead one down a path that is very dangerous. These are not spirits that you want to play with and they have had thousands of years to perfect deception.

My advice to you is to contact a church (any denomination) that knows how to deal with spirits. Get it taken care of sooner than later at least for your children's sake.
    Jameson1213 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Nov 21, 2011, 08:22 PM
    I now conquer with haunting helper. A Man dressed in dark needs investigsation. One thing that slipped my mind is the element of deception. These new occurrences don't sound friendly or warm. This information adds a new piece to this "game". Just because I say game does not mean take it lightly, the game of Angels and Demons is NO JOKE. Get the house checked out ASAP. Never tamper with the paranormal or the occult PERIOD.
    @Haunting helper the info in my answer was based off the question prior to the revelation of Dark man and shadow figures.

Nov 23, 2011, 10:10 AM
    my mother came to my house on Monday night as my children were petrified. She sat in my room, and my daughter walked in and said nanny the man, he was standing in the corner of my bedroom. My mum sent us all down stairs. It was my mums grandad who was standing in the corner, he did not say anything stood staring at her, she told him to leave as he was upsetting me and my children. To cut a long story short she came bk down stairs and the banging I have been hearing (as if someone running around my bedroom) stopped and the house was quiet, but after an hr or so the noise begain again. We went bk upstairs an my mum could c her grandad again, I did not c him an I told her I refuse to look I don not want to c him. He slowly backed into the corner an was gone. Shortly after we sat on my bed an the room was extremely cold, mum said what do u want here you are not my grandad, something pushed her forward off the bed. I told mum to go an stayed down stairs that night. Yesterday the noise continued, banging etc. I called the vicar who has recently done a funeral service for my uncle I lost early November. The lady I woke up to on my bed... this had happened the night before my uncles funeral. While I was explaining to the vicar what has been happening she said " let me stop u, are the the lady with red hair who sat at the front of the church?" I was hysterical when she said this as I have never seen her before that day and did not speak with her on that day either. She just simply said " i thought i might hear from u", she didn't say y.
    anyway she came out last night and she blessed my house, last night was the first night in 9 daysw that there has been no banging, or very loud noises from my bedroom. She did say she thought the man who was there was not to harm me but to watch over me, she seems to think that the lady had been there for a while but as my mind was more open the night before my uncles funeral for some reason I saw her, and she knew there was a connection, I heard her banging I heard her mutter and I started having draws open in the kitchen, someone blowing on my neck, yesterday both myself and anyone who entered my house was freezing cold, my back would go cold and I would cry for no reason I can think of. Any way I have not had anything further happen since 6pm last night so fingers crossed, thank you all for your help and comments x
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 23, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Well, I do hope the blessing takes care of it for you. I personally strongly disagree with what the vicar told you about those spirits, but at this point, let's see if the activity stops for you.

If the activity starts up again... let me or us know and we'll go from there! There are other things to do that go beyond a home blessing... but like I said, I hope this fixes your problem. Take care and keep us updated!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around [ 1 Answers ]

Its and older group and a african american group

Hey lady you lady you're a contedted mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hey lady... You lady... I've been to California... I've been to paradise.. You belong to me

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

The old lady [ 1 Answers ]

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two Plastic garbage bags, one in each hand. There's a hole in one of the bags, And once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that...

View more questions Search