Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aizasee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 10:57 AM
    What it means to have a recurring dream?
    I have this recurring dream. I am wearing a school uniform and I am inside this old school building on the top floor alone during midnight. No lights are on it's totally dark inside the building and I am feeling scared. I don't know how I got there and what am I doing that time so I decided to get out because I feel that I might see a ghost. I run down the stairs very fast but it feels like the stairs is too long no matter how fast I run. Every time I reach a floor, I am really scared because I fear of seeing a ghost right in the hallway or in front of me. When I get to reach the ground floor, I saw a group of nursery students lining up getting ready for their class. The weird thing is, they are looking at me and I was wondering, what are they doing here it's midnight and class starts at morning. That's it. It felt really weird and scary. Please help me figure out the meaning of this dream. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have dreams that are very detailed and recure more than five times in a month. Sometimes certain dreams come true, little non sense ones. Like walking down the street to see the same person wearing the same clothing. But I have two dreams that I would really apprciate if I could tell some one...

Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I woke up with my heart pounding having a nightmare where I caught my husband in bed with another woman. Last night I found myself in the same state of fear only this time his hands were pressing my head from the top and I woke up as he got to my eyes. This stuff is really scary, can...

Recurring dream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 34 now, but when I was a kid I always had the same dream for about 6 years,, I can't remember much but something was chasing me ,I would run all over the house throughing things behind me and holloring for help, my mother would grab me and get me back in bed,, then in the morning I never...

My Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning: I lost my second husband nearly 16-months ago. He was ill for 7 months with a Glioblastoma Tumor in his brain. We had been married for 19 years and sadly got divorced on November 18, 2003 (biggest mistake we both ever made in our lives as we still loved each other). He was...

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having dreams about my first love since we broke up in High school. I haven't spoken to him in 6 years. I always wake up broken-hearted and really missing him. It's not every night but every couple of months. I always remember the dreams that I have about this guy. It's driving me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.