Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

Nov 20, 2011, 03:50 AM
    find the Electric current
    given a electrical network (in the picture)
    I asked to find all the current in each resistor.
    so for the start I found the RT,I got RT=3.5-ohm (I did it with the Y-Δ transform).
    then I calculate IT and I got IT=2A.
    all I know is R1=2A.
    but my problem is how to find the others current.

thanks
    Attached Images

pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

Nov 20, 2011, 03:52 AM
    * mean did it with the Y-delta transform

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric shock/current passing through human body. [ 21 Answers ]

Since the last 3-4 mnths I am facing a strange problem that I can't really describe. I feel a sudden electric current like passing through my finger tips on touching steel objects ( utensils, taps etc) or empty egg shells etc. sometimes if other people try to finger touch me on my hand there...

Electric Chain Saw Current Draw [ 4 Answers ]

Over the years I have purchased two 3.5 HP electric chain saws and although using them only infrequently for trimming trees and clearing storm damage, I have cooked them both. I now have ordered a new Poulan 3.5 HP electric saw and it should be here (home) 08-18-2009. It's rated 12 Amps. I have...

Heater has no electric current [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I noticed my thermostat was blank. I check our heater (forced air Carrier) because it gets its power from there. The 5 amp mini-fuse was blown so I replaced it. The thermostat came on briefly but went out again. I had the mini-circuit breaker tested and half of it was bad, so I...

Electric Current running through water [ 7 Answers ]

Why is it that there is an electric current running through my water?

Amperage lost from a current transformer to utility's electric meter(?) [ 2 Answers ]

I work for an Electric utility. Have noticed that the actual amperage running through a phase does not match the amperage being sent to the meter with it's proper multiplier from the current transformer (CT)? Example: phase A is using 83 amps. The X1 tap to the meter from the current...

View more questions Search