Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Seeing the print area on a spreadsheet
    Hi all,

I'm trying to enter data in a spreadsheet that I plan to print on an 81/2 x 11 and I would like to be able to see the boundaries of the printable area on the spreadsheet, is there a way to do this?

TIA.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 09:11 AM
    I activate the PRINT PREVIEW option, then go back the sheet, Excel leaves the "dotted outline" of the print zones after you do that.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Excellent, thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Series of 1928 B silver certificate; blue seal,green print on back,front print black [ 0 Answers ]

what is the value for blue seal series of 1928 B silver certificate, serial # G98134040 B?

CAN'T VERIFY: found Lucien Gauliter Lith. Print in old frame behind another Print [ 0 Answers ]

I was jogging one day and a house down the street was being gutted and I saw a picture in a frame that looked VERY OLD in the dumpster and looked at the artist to see who it was. I thought what the heck and took it up and set it on my porch. When I got home I researched the picture and found out...

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

I want the lines on my spreadsheet to show up when I print. How Do I do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I want the lines on my spreadsheet to show up when I print. How Do I do this?

View more questions Search