Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samolet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 09:42 PM
    Use the table “Food and Beverage Sales for Luigi’s Italian Restaurant” to answer the
    Use the table “Food and Beverage Sales for Luigi’s Italian Restaurant” to answer the questions below.

Food and Beverage Sales for Luigi’s Italian Restaurant

($000s)

Month

First Year

Second Year

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Part (a) Calculate the regression line and forecast sales for February of Year 3.
    Part (b) Calculate the seasonal forecast of sales for February of Year 3.
    Part (c) Which forecast do you think is most accurate and why?
    maengla6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Food and beverage sales for luigi's italian restaurant
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samolet View Post
    Use the table “Food and Beverage Sales for Luigi's Italian Restaurant” to answer the questions below.

Although both January and March show significant growth, February is remarkablely stable I'd call it in at 215 which is conservative

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food and beverage and inventory [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am doing an school assignment and I have a couple of questions. For the cash flow I know inventories do not go on but... if there is food and beverage and there is a 6% decrease from the previous year we would add that. Now I am having troubles with inventory can you provide me...

My dog stop eating his dog food or drink but he will eat table food [ 6 Answers ]

Last week we took a long road trip and took our dog with us. On the trip he eat his food with no problems but we did give him table food at times. Now he will not eat his food unless it's mixed with table food and he will no drink from his water bowl. Can you help? Should I take him to the vet?

% of sales for accounting fees in restaurant industry [ 1 Answers ]

What should be the percentage of sales for accounting (combined internal and external) fees in the restaurant field (excluding fast food)?

Opening a Soul Food Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm interwsted in opening a Soul Food Restaurant, in talking to friends they suggest I find an existing like restaurant going out of business. I realize that would probably be easier, but I'd rather purchase a building, remodel it on my own. Can you please give me some feedback and ideas. ...

Dog.cat food.table food [ 7 Answers ]

I got a dog from my mother in law whom got her from a guy who got her from someone who couldn't take care of her. Well I believe she was beat and starved. When she got here she wouldn't eat or drink. She peed everywhere, and she is terrified of kids and loud people. She rarley goes to anyone beside...

View more questions Search