Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MC101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Fumes from dry polyurethane in house when pregnant
    I am due to move into a new house this weekend. We went by tonight and it smelled really awful because a week ago they put a coat of polyurethane on the hardwood floors. I am 10 weeks pregnant. How long do you think I need to wait until I can safely move in?

Check out some similar questions!

Very dry house needs some moisture [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, everybody and Merry Christmas. I'm not sure that this is the right forum, but I'll ask, anyway! We live in northeast PA and just bought this house in July so this is our first heating season. We have set the thermostat at a constant 68 degrees and are quite comfortable. However, I am...

Flames in gas fireplace goes out, not just the pilot. Will fumes get in house? [ 3 Answers ]

The flames went out in my gas fireplace while on low, in the middle of the night. Not just the pilot, but the actual flames. When this happens will fumes escape into the house?

Can sperm on boxers and then dry humping 30 minutes later get a girl pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

He had boxers on it but she had nothing

20 weeks pregnant with dry cough [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I would appreciate any advice, I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and had been having a flu (fever, cold and cough). I went to see an OB 2days ago and advised me to just take vitamins c and lots of water/liquid intake otherwise if I won't not get well she'll give me antibiotics. Today my...

Furanace seems to make house to dry [ 1 Answers ]

What should my Humidifier on my Furnace be set at for winter

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.