Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dsok20978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 05:08 PM
    Who am I? I'm lost in this world, I need help..
    Who am I? I need some real advices..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2011, 06:20 PM
    And this is posted under firearms? Maybe you are a Glock 9mm semi automatic?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
    The way this site works, is you ask a specific question and we try to help. We can't help you if you don't tell us what you need help with.

And why did you post this in the firearms forum?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 18, 2011, 05:40 PM
    Maybe it's posted here because he has a Thompson in his avatar? Hey... you never know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So lost, in this world.I hate my life! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't what to write about first FAMILY!PEOPLE AND FRIENDs around me ! LOVELIFE! I think I got it set Ill start with family My family are the biggest ese ever! All they do is talk And try to reck my life as much as possible Mum wants just control me like her little puppy BLOODY get it...

I am lost in my own world [ 22 Answers ]

I just turn 26 and as I was going through memories of what I've done in the past, I discovered that I've managed nothing but messing up myself ever since I can remember. I was the least liked kid in my class when I was in elementary school, and didn't learn much, as a result, I was below average in...

Girlfriend broke up with me to travel the world.I'm lost [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, recently my girlfriend of 2 years moved away to another country for 8 months to travel and experience being on her own for awhile, she is 22 and I'm 25 she was in a relationship for almost 2 years before we got together she has never really been single. We got together about 1 month after she...

Lost in the legal world [ 1 Answers ]

Both my Mum and dad have past away,and it's a hard world - moved from introductions -

Lost in the world [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, 1st off I was going out with this guy for 2 years and we were best friends for 2 years before that. Well we broke it off about a mouth ago, at 1st I was very upset.. Now I am doing my best to move on. And make myself happy. And I am happy right now. I just miss him every once and while. I keep...

View more questions Search