Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reddog88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 09:20 AM
    $500 Confederate notes
    I have (3) $500 Confederate States of America notes. Richmond, Va. Feb. 17, 1864. Jacnson on the right. The #'s are in sequence ( 16781-16783 ). 'good' cond'. Any idea of the value?
    Johnb1016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 04:56 PM
    How Much Is A Confederate States Of America Feb 17th 1864 Five Hundred Dollar Bill Worth
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 22, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Looks like neiother of you are getting much of a response. Telling us the bills are in good condition means little beacause we do not know that you know how money is rated. Take your bills to a coin shop or auction house for an appraisal. Confederate States of America Currency - Collection and Sales

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

$500 confederate bill, wondering if it's real and it's worth? [ 0 Answers ]

This was passed down to my husband. Was trying to email Flying Blue Eagle directly but couldn't figure out how to, as he seems to have a lot of knowledge in this. The date is Feb. 17, 1864. Not sure what other info. Would be needed. Thanks

500 Dollar Confederate Bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 500 Dollar Confederate Bill, very bright ink, Serial # I6760, blank on backside,Columbia,South Carolina under signature in right bottom under signature, to the left of Jackson's picture, in good condition, has 1 small tear on left side. Is this worth anything.

I have a 500 dolar confederate bill. [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering how much this bill is.. I have a 500 dollar confederate states of america bill it is dated n 1866 or 67 I think I cnt make it out but the number on it is 393.. please lend me a hand and knowing its worth and who to contact.. greatly appreciated...

I have 3 confederate notes, 1864 $20 $500 & $100 How much are these worth? [ 1 Answers ]

The $20 serial number is 87319. $500 serial number is 24551. $100 serial # is 46245. These are in excellent condition, no creases at all. Thanks in advance for the help!

What is the worth of Confederate Lost Cause with notes [ 6 Answers ]

What is the worth (for insurance coverage) of an original print of the Confederate "Lost Cause" poem. The frame measure approx 31" x 25". Around the poem are origianl Confederate notes: a one dollar, two dollar, five dollar, ten dollar, twenty dollar, fifty dollar, one hundred dollar and a five...

View more questions Search