Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bantireddys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Dark lips to change to pink lips?
    How can I change my dark lips to pink lips
    claudefraser Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 07:27 AM
    You can use a lip scrub sold at a beauty clinic or you can use a blackhead remover( cheaper and mild) on your lips.
    Do this once in two days or three days because if you overdo then the reverse would happen.
    Use a lip balm which has sun block. I use a lip balm which has spf 10.
    If you are willing to spill money then you can use lip packs.
    I also think cucumber juice can restore your lip colour. Do not lick or smack your lips after eating be gentle with them. Think of them as ripe tomatoes.
    Bithi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 05:03 PM
    I'mn't so fair.I want to be fairer more than now.just n't my face overall my whole body.I don't hv vitiligo.can I use monobenzone pills?if I use it is skin cancer quite serious?plzzzzz help me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will it take to make my dark lips pink with glutathione precursors and MSM? [ 0 Answers ]

I read somewhere that MSM and Glutathione precursors will make my lips (and nipples) pink and I would really like to achieve pinker lips as mine are very dark and unattractive. Does this really work? And how long will it take before I notice a difference?

How can I make my lips from dark to pink? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Jen and Im from Montreal, Canada and I wanted to know if anyone knows how to make lips from dark brown to pink because for a couple of years my upper lip and on the sides of the bottom lip have gotten so dark and I don't even smoke or drink coffee, I use this lightening skin...

Pink lips [ 7 Answers ]

How to get upper dark lips pink? Is honey alone helpful? Will it lead to puffiness

View more questions Search