Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishmom50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Kitchen plumbing
    The water flow through the faucet and spray periodically shuts off. Sometimes if I pump the spray while the water is turned off, then turn it on, the flow begins again. Sometimes it doesn't. I'm going crayz...
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 8, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Sounds like you have trash that has got into the supplies or valve body and areb blocking the inlet ports. Solution is to shut the water off and open up the faucet. Remove the cartridge and check the inlet ports. Now turn the water back on for a moment to flush out the supplies Reassemble and test. Good luck, Tom
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Have you repaired or replaced this faucet? Do you know the name of it? Have you checked the diverter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink plumbing/vent problem [ 6 Answers ]

good morning to all! I have a question that I hope someone can answer.I have an older modular home that we've decided to upgrade the kitchen in.I'm installing new cabinets and a new sink and also have decided to add a dishwasher next to the sink base cabinet.my problem is that the vent that goes...

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three (3) piece tub and shower faucet (I do not know the brand) and the diverter from tub to shower is a push button or a push in and out knob. The house was built in 1973. I have been to All Right and one other plumbing company to find parts and they say the unit is too old. Can I remove...

Plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

I would like yo know how to adjust the water in the tank of the toilet The water doesnot want to go down. I am a women and am just learning. If you could help I would appreciate it. Thanks Ann Raimo [email protected]

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remove a rusty metal cover from the drain trap in our bathroom. Have tried WD40 to loosen it but it will not budge. Please help me!

Kitchen Sink w/sprayer hose plumbing diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a detailed diagram of how a sprayer hose is connected to the kitchen sink plumbing. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find one that actually shows the sprayer hose and how is connected to the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I have found several that mention the sprayer hose but...

View more questions Search