Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mycubed3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 07:57 PM
    In a regression, is it possible to have a significant R but non significant b coeffic
    In a regression, is it possible to have a significant R but non significant b coefficients for both X1 & X2? What circumstances would this occur? Give research example

Check out some similar questions!

How much should one miss their significant other? [ 3 Answers ]

Both my girlfriend of two years and I love each other dearly, but there is a difference between us that causes us both grief at times. We are both 20 years old and come from christian families, but there are significan differences between the two. My parents have always been very affectionate...

Significant digit [ 12 Answers ]

88.375/1264.7= 234.6+89x6.8= 471-22.85= calculate all questions to the correct significant digit

Significant digit [ 2 Answers ]

3.5x10+3 --------- = 1.226x10-7 ------=divide calculate to the correct significant digit

How did you meet your significant other? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Haven't posted here for a while now (a long while). I don't really know if this question is about relationship. But I was just wondering how you met your significant other? I just want to hear lovey dovey stories. Was there a instant click? When did you know he/she was the one? And...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.