Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seekingfun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Who knows of really good vacation rentals in Hanalei Bay on Kauai Hawaii for Christma
    Who knows of really good vacation rentals for Christmas on Hanalei Bay on Kauai Hawaii?

Check out some similar questions!

Where is a good place to vacation? [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to plan a trip for the end of this year, but I don't know of any good places that would be fun to stay at for a week. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any suggestions for where to stay on Kauai? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just booked my flight to Kauai and I've been researching places to stay on the North Shore. Do any of you guys have any suggestions?

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

Laws on vacation rentals [ 3 Answers ]

If you rent out one of your rooms or a cabin on your property, what is the minimum number of days you can rent it out before you are required to pay sales tax, lodging tax, etc... it would normally be 3-5 days a month.

Rentals in foreclosure [ 0 Answers ]

This is a more and more frequently asked question in the current housing crisis. So I figured I'd post a sticky covering it. First we need to differentiate between renting a house and renting an apartment in a multi-unit building. In a multi-unit building, when the property is foreclosed, the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.