Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamajessica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 09:39 AM
    Above ground pool leaked out the water during winter, how do I brace it?
    Our 24ft above ground pool had a major leak after closing it for the winter and is now to cold to repair. How do I brace it for the winter while it's empty so it doesn't collapse?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 16, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Where is the leak?
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Nov 17, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Put up some internal brace to prevent it from collapsing in on it's self

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you put a brace on a filled above ground pool? [ 3 Answers ]

Can you put a brace on a above ground pool that is filled with water to make it more stable

Is it safe to leave an above ground pool empty during the winter? [ 3 Answers ]

Our 3 yr. old above ground pool is now leaking (most likely through the bottom drain). It is now October and we want to know if we should replace the liner, fill the pool & winterize it now or wait until spring? Our concern is that the pool may collapse during the winter, we are not sure if the top...

Water level in above ground pool in winter [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house with above ground pool.We have a winter cover on it,treated for winter but the water level has really dropped.Does water come through those covers?I'm afraid with the low water level it will collapse the sides.What should I do?I have removed the ice and water off the cover so it...

Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water. 1. Is this hurting my pool 2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool ...

Winter leak- Ice what to do? Above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Have an above ground 21' round pool. Winterized with a pillow and cover and proper chemicals. This the first winter for pool. Installed it myself. Noticed yesterday water flowing out from underneath, obviously a leak. Level is down about a foot or more. Loostened cover to avoid walls from being...

View more questions Search