Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pat_hatch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 05:19 AM
    Intermatic T104P3 pool timer clock not working.
    This timer is about 11 years old and has worked perfectly until now. The clock motor is not running. I can start and stop the pump manually but of course the timer part is not working. Do I need a new timer or can this one be repaired?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Compare price of a timer motor to a new timer and make your decision, assuming a timer motor is available.
    pat_hatch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 06:10 AM
    Thanks, I verified the clock motor part number and found a replacement at Grainger for about $17. The complete timer is about $100. I ordered the clock motor. Part number is WG1573, Grainger number is 1PNK2. Thanks.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jul 20, 2013, 12:55 PM
    I think this page also has the same timer that you can buy

Let me know if it's there or not I can talk to that website and get them to add it

Replacement Intermatic Swimming Pool Timers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermatic T104P3 timer not working. [ 3 Answers ]

After not using timer for 2 months, clock works and pump runs, but I cannot turn OFF pump through timer. Neither the manual switch nor dial switch work. Any suggestions?

Timer stopped working- Intermatic T104P3 [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure how or why my pool timer stopped working, but I would like to know how to troubleshoot this issue. I have a multimeter and tested the wires with the breaker off and wires 1&3 have a reading(coming from the breaker box) but the other wires do not change when testing. I have tried...

Intermatic Clock Timer Installation [ 2 Answers ]

My clock on an Intermatic T101P3 timer went belly up and I got a new 110V model. However the problem with the new unit is that the output gear location is slightly different relative to the two mounting holes. This means that I can bolt the clock onto the body, the gear doesn't mesh and driver the...

Intermatic T103 Pool Timer [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Intermat T103 pool timer that was installed not long ago but the clock has never run. I'm sure the problem is that it is not wired properly because the two wires for the clock have no voltage across them. I need to know how to properly wire it.

Freeze Detector for Intermatic Pool Timer [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to wire a freeze detector into a intermatice dual timer control system?

View more questions Search