Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imelda13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 04:41 AM
    Working in europe or in ireland is that a scam?
    I apply in the internet in work4gold.com they offer job in europe.and after that they email me using [email protected] that they interested in me.they always send me information via email about the job.they said that they help me to gather the documents that I needed.I read some letter here that they said that this is pure scam.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 16, 2011, 04:50 AM
    This is a total SCAM!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Scam, don't waste your time reading the emails.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eurosalary offer to me in ireland is this a scam? [ 5 Answers ]

Brightcove Limited To me Show details 12:16 PM (5 hours ago) We are pleased to inform you that your documents are 100% completed by The requirements of standard for this type of correspondence. Meanwhile, we sent your prepared documents to your recruiter who Wrote in the name of the...

Application to work in Ireland is this really a scam? [ 17 Answers ]

Thank you for your letter, You already have an employer, expecting your official documents. /you will find the list below in the letter/.We would like once again to confirm your job offer details :

Ireland job -Tell me is that a scam. [ 4 Answers ]

We are pleased to inform you that your results so far are favorable and you move to upper stage in your job application – work permit documents preparation stage. This link contains detailed explanations and downloadable version of the documents you need to prepare, click it, read it carefully...

Working and living in ireland [ 1 Answers ]

Hoping someone can help. I want to move to ireland for 6 months or so. I don't really mind what kind of job I do but will obv need a flat too, so flatsharing may be an idea. I just don't know where to begin Location? I don't know irealand. Want somewhere that's a bit out in the country but is...

View more questions Search