Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classylady458 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 03:15 AM
    On prob.got puled ovr a gal had unnown herb the gal admits it is hers
    I'm on probation on diversion programa friend of mine had a herb in a baggy the police was an charged me because it was I my car what am I looking at.. the owner of the bag is willing to admit it was hers

Nov 16, 2011, 03:16 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on probation on diversion program a friend of mine had a herb in a baggy the police was an charged me because it was I my car what am I looking at.. the owner of the bag is willing to admit it was hers

Nov 16, 2011, 03:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by classylady458 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im on probation on diversion program a friend of mine had a herb in a baggy the po;ice was an :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: charged me because it was i my car what am i looking at.. the owner of the bag is willing to admit it was hers
    can I be revolked for an unknown drug
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2011, 05:49 AM
    Hello c:

You can be. Yeah, I know... It ain't right.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2011, 06:12 AM
    The person is "willing" if they are so willing why did they not tell the officer when you got pulled over ?

But depending on where you live ( what state if in the US) it does not really matter, in Georgia for example, if someone has it in their pocket, but is in your car, you can still be charged.

And come on, it was in your car, not in their pocket, not in their bag, in the car, so you knew it was there.

Now of course what is the herb ? Is it illegal, if it was parsley ( great herb for cooking) nothing illegal.

But I will assume it is a illegal drug or look alike. You obviously knew it was there and was most likely going to help in its use. I would like you to try and convince a judge otherwise.

So you have to tell the PO about the arrest, it is a much more serious violation not to tell them. They may wait till the court hearing or maybe not, since on probation, perhaps just being with this person knowing they had the drugs, is most likely a violation also.

So most likely your diverstion program is ruined, what ever those charges were will most likely stand, and you will face that sentence but the charges for the new crime.

I will disagree what is not fair, you knew the rules, you did not care and did what you wanted and got caught, now you pay the price. Sounds like life in the fast lane to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 gal. Tank [ 1 Answers ]

It's been almost 17 years since we had a fish tank and I'm going to ask a stupid question. I read another guy is is having the same thing happening to his tank. My fish are dying. I bought some cycle nutrafin, and I'm not sure where to put the cycle. Do you put it in the filter or the tank? ...

He is got another gal and want me not to come to his house [ 7 Answers ]

I am have these guy who is renting a flat 15 minutes away from my work. He is got another galfrend but he told me his gal is staying very far in another province. But my problem with him is that he doesn't want me to come to his place. The last time I was there I forced to come inside and there...

GAL and Documentation [ 1 Answers ]

We have a GAL. For many, many years, I was always told to document, document, document, well I document, document, document like it is going out of style. Seriously, I have almost made this a part time job doing all this documenting. I am documenting all the occurrences my ex does with my kids,...

View more questions Search