Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2011, 03:22 PM
    What is your Best Turkey Recipe, ever?
    Thanksgiving is almost here. What is the best tasting Turkey you ever made? What is your secret recipe? How do you get it to be juicy on the inside and crispy brown on the outside?

Please share your secrets with us so we can all enjoy a tasty, enjoyable holiday dinner!

Happy Holidays!

Note: If you use recipes from other sites, please provide a link to them.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 16, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Our Thanksgiving is already passed, but we always hold an annual turkey fry out at the camp ground. We deep fry our turkey! It is so freaking delicious. And surprisingly not greasy at all! We have some great seasoning, mostly garlic, parsley, a little of this and a little of that... We always do a pork roast too (in the oven), so lots of drippings for gravy. The only thing that sucks is the turkey isn't stuffed with stuffing, but everything else makes up for it. Oh and can't forget the homemade cranberry sauce. A cup of brown sugar, a touch of cinnamon,, mmmmm delicious!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2011, 10:31 AM
    Good Eats Roast Turkey Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network

I made this turkey last year and it was GREAT!
    Repeating this year.:D

I also gave up on sweet potatoes and changed to baked chopped 'Kobacha' Squash, it's almost like candy with nothing added except tossed in a little oil. Yummy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is healthier turkey ham or pork ham or turkey sausage versus pork sausage [ 4 Answers ]

The reason why I am asking because I just read an article that said pork bacon was better for you than turkey bacon because of all the unnatural products they put in turkey bacon.

Anyone with a great Turkey Recipe? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to make a turkey this year but I don't know what kind of recipe to go with.. I'd love to hear all of your ideas... And I would love to know how to make a more moist turkey... I don't really like turkey b.c its soooo DRY..

Turkey Gravy [ 1 Answers ]

Regarding turkey gravy; It state to "Blend 3 tablespoons flour into 3 tablespoons turkey drippings". I don't have any flour, can I use corn meal mix instead?

Ppr turkey [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the companies of ppr pipe and fitting in turkey

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search