Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patrizh05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Telephone conversations ethics do's and dont's?
    What is A Telephone Conversations Ethics ( Do's And Don'ts )?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2011, 02:39 PM
    Proper and civil greeting, identification of self, staying on topic, proper and civil closing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telephone ethics [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for FREE telephone ethics for a customer service department. Ex: how to answer the phone, how to end a phone call, what to avoid... If you have any information, please let me know Thank you for your help, Patrick

I need the big DO's and DONT's for gerbils. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got 2 baby gerbils. I've done a bunch of research but every website says something different and I don't know who to trust. :confused: I need some tips on taming them, and I need to know some of the big rules when it comes to caring for gerbils. :) I've had a hamster before and I love...

Telephone ethics [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for FREE telephone ethics list for a customer service department. Ex: how to answer the phone and how to end a phone call from customer in good greetings

Crap telephone conversations [ 4 Answers ]

Now this may seem daft, my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, get on very well when we are together, I see him 5 nights a week, on the nights I don't see him he calls me but we hardly ever have anything to say, I struggle to get conversation out of him as he has never been one for...

View more questions Search