Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisyot01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Answer phone(BTresponse) not working properly when other phones are DECT cordless
    Have DECT cordless phones round house with broadband and filters on each used phone socket. Introduced a BT response answerphone also with a filter. Answerphone picks up when it shouldn't doesn't recognise call being connected with DECT phone/s

Check out some similar questions!

Uniden DECT D3288-2 cordless phone answering machine light [ 0 Answers ]

Uniden DECT D3288-2 cordless phone I have above phone and wonder if people have the same issue I have with a landline and using the base answering machine. Base unit will not blink the blue light when there is 1 message waiting UNLESS another person calls or you pick up any phone to make a call....

Cordless phones powered by Phone company power [ 2 Answers ]

I am an engineer but with limited experience in telecom. I have yet to locate a cordless phone for residential use that can operate off the phone company's DC power source for any useful length of time so as to not require (at least for the base station)an AC connection for power. Does this...

Cordless landline phones [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 Panasonic Cordless phones, one a 2.4 GHZ & one is a 5.8 GHZ being used into a Magic Jack DSL Connection. Can the 2.4 Ghz phone be changed to 5.8 GHZ to use as an extra Satellite phone?

900mhz cordless phones [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a 900mhz cordless phone which I could walk to the barn with 150ft from the house. We could take it when mowing doing yard work or having a picnic. Well it died and I bought a 5.8ghz. Made by uniden from staples with 5 cordless units I thought this will be great one in the barn, one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.