Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelb9349 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 07:11 AM
    s&w 32 cal. revolver, breech loader, with grip safety?
    I own a S&W 32 hand ejector revolver. I think a 3rd model DA ( Lemon Squeeze )3 inch. Blue with grip safety. What is approx. value of this gun and when was it made?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 15, 2011, 04:34 PM
    There is really no way for us to know the value of the gun. Many things can affect this... location, age, condition, rarity. As far as when it was made, you could probably contact S&W with the serial number and they should be able to tell you when the gun was made. Once you know this, you may be able to get some idea of value based on internet searches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique Smith & Wesson revolver info needed [ 9 Answers ]

My great-uncle recently passed away and among his guns there is a revolver with a tip-up barrel. It is a .32 caliber with a 3 1/2" barrel, it is nickel plated with pearl grips and bears the serial number 58734. Along the top of the barrel it says Smith&Wesson Springfield, Mass. U.S.A. Pat'D Feb 20...

Can you connect a 100 amp double throw safety switch to a 200 amp main [ 3 Answers ]

Can you connect a 100 amp double throw swicth to a 200 amp main disconnect

Smith & wesson revolver 5 shot c. 1880 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a S&W 38 cal that is a 5 shot single.dbl action revolver. The serial number is 95138 with the first pat as Jan 17 & 24 65 and the last May 11 & 25 1880. When was this revolver made. Also what would the general worth be as there is very little blueing left. It has a wood grip with the...

Logarithmic & Exponential Derivatives (Cal-1) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm in CEGEP and am currently in Calculus 1. I am having a great deal of difficulty with logarithimic and exponential derivatives such as the questions that are attached. In all cases, the questions are asking for the first derivative. Any detailed workings would be greatly appreciated....

View more questions Search