Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LALASASA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 11:55 PM
    Can h1b visa employer apply for the h1b visa holder and his wife at the same time ?
    My husband has h1b visa should my husband get the green card first then I apply to the green card or the emplyoer can apply for both of us at the same time p.s I am and usa with my husband

Check out some similar questions!

Can h1b visa employer apply for the h1b visa holder and his wife at the same time ? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has h1b visa should my husband get the green card first then I apply to the green card or the emplyoer can apply for both of us at the same time p.s I am and usa with my husband

How to file taxes for H1B visa holder and wife on visiting visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I got married on 20th Nov 2010. My wife was in USA for 8 days. Then she went back to UK where she has a job and is paying taxes there. We will be living apart till 2012. Now, 2 questions: 1) Assuming I will be filing taxes married but not jointly, so how should I get my salary in...

Does Tax Levy apply to H1B visa holder left US for 3 years? [ 1 Answers ]

I was a F-1/H1-B visa holder stayed in the US during 1995 to 2005. I left US for good at the beginning of 2005 and paid taxes up to 2004. I left my checking and saving accounts open there for various of purposes, with about 1,500 USD in it. On Oct. 2008, I found all the money were withdrawn under...

H1B VISA holder, Wife on F1 without SSN [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am working on an H1B VISA in VA and got married in 2006. My wife is on a F1 student VISA in RI and does not have any earnings. I want to claim her as a dependent , but since she does not have a job, hence no SSN. What would be the procedure to follow in this case to claim her as a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.