Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguzman35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Usmc flat feet?
    I am 17 yrs old and I recently learned from my dad that I won't be able to join the beloved marines because I have flat feet is this true? If so what can I do? Please help:-( ohhh and plan in joining after college hopefully
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 06:42 PM
    You do not know that you will not be able to join till you talk to a recruiter and perhaps take a physical. How many miles do you currently run and other physcial ability?
    gil123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2011, 08:31 PM
    I was a US Marine back in the days and I was told if you have flat feet you can not join the marines but like the other post indicated talk to a recruiter and your doctor.
    aguzman35 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Thank u bothchuck n gil.. Ps I was hoping 4 tat :( but don't the corps have arch foot support that come with the boots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want remedy for my flat south west facing direction flat ! [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a rented flat on second floor and main entrance of my flat is in South West direction. Entrance of my building/ apartment from road is in South East. I am living here from last 3 years and facing lots of different types of problems. I am not getting growth in my job in spite of hard work....

Flat feet [ 2 Answers ]

What does flat feet have to do with your running skills?

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the [ 1 Answers ]

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the largest rectangle that can be inscribed in the triangle so that the base of the rectangle falls on the base of the triangle.

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the [ 5 Answers ]

What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the tile cost $8.91 per square yard?

View more questions Search