Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pamm221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Signatures printed on 1953 $5.00 held office AFTER bill printed
    We have a $5.00 Red seal / serial # 1953 C series bill. My question is value because the Treasurer & Secretary of the Treasury held their offices 10 years AFTER the date on this bill. The Treasurer = Kathryn O'Hay Granahan & the Secretary of Treasury = C Douglas Dillon - the information I find shows they held their respective positions - her from 1963-1969 & him from 1963-1965. Is this bill real or what?

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get my photos printed? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am a photographer or 4 years. I need to get my photos printed to a size of 12x12, for a meeting I have. Where can I get them printed to this size? :cool:

I received an over-printed $1 bill in change. Interested in value. [ 4 Answers ]

My bill is a series 2006 SN B87273714 Fed Reserve of NY "B". Face is correct, reverse is printed with reverse AND the black ink part of face as a mirror image (Washington faces to left on reverse, printing from face side all mirror-image.) I have attached images of face and reverse. The bill is...

Value1985 one dollar bill serial number one the 1st printed any value? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a one dollar bill serial # is ooooooo1 any value to this dollar 1985?

Mis-printed $1 bill [ 2 Answers ]

I came across a $1 bill the other day at work. It has a reversed green treasury seal on the back of the bill. (exact placement of the seal on the front right corner). I at first thought it was a bleed through... but it is way to crisp... has a serial number reversed on the back upper right corner....

Cards never printed [ 2 Answers ]

Here are some greeting cards never printed for sale: My tire was thumping. I thought it was flat When I looked at the tire... I noticed your cat. Sorry! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.