Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pburani Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2004, 10:08 AM
    MS Word - multiple instances of the same word?
    In MS Word, is there a way to highlight a section of text and get some sort of read on which words appear the most often?

Thanks
    Paul
    geoh1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2004, 09:30 AM
    Find words
    Try this:-

Open your document.

Click on 'Edit'.

Click on 'Find'.

Hopefully what you need is there.

George H.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New word for us to add... [ 7 Answers ]

We have TRUST, RESPECT, COMPROMISE, (What did I miss?? ) New word to add... very important... BALANCE!! You need balance in the relationship to make it work. Give the person space... Everyone needs other things in life... not just the relationship... balance includes being gwith your...

Disappearing Word [ 6 Answers ]

About two months ago I discovered that Word was somehow completely deleted from my son's computer. I called the computer tech I've used for years, he was puzzled and we both assumed that my 15 year old son screwed something up, so I had him re-install Microsoft Office. That was in mid July. ...

His Word [ 3 Answers ]

First, please forgive the length of this post. I do not wish to "attack" or offend anyone. Rather this is a plea for accuracy and consideration to Him who is the Creator. When one takes time to study The Bible in several of it's translations, and particularly in it's original languages of...

Using Word [ 1 Answers ]

I have Windows 98 and I want to know how to make templates for different size paper and different margins. Please make it simple, as I have tried about 3 hours and cannot get it right, and thank you so much for your help Kathryn Klenk [email protected] I write a lot of letters and copy...

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search