Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jo_1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 03:53 AM
    Help searching for an old christmas film?
    I need help searching for an old Christmas film! It had two boys in it called Tommy and Larry. One of the boys was poorly as he had to live in this isolated glass tank thing. Anyway his friend helps him to escape and they run home to his parents house where he dies at Christmas. Any ideas on what it is called?

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for the name of a short film [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a short film about 10 yrs ago on cable about a guy who gets killed and goes to hell. He is told that if he lived life differently, he would be graded using points to get to heaven. He escapes by way of an elevator and gets a second chance at life. Dancing gets him the most points. Can...

A christmas film [ 6 Answers ]

A little boy tries to buy a perfume his dead mother used to wear

Please tell me the name of the film I'm searching for [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know the name of a film which is set in paris, some students gather and hire a flat and then live together. There is the scene when one of the boys rides a bike and girl is sitting opposite of him, also there's one girl who likes sex with women only.. I have seen that film two years ago...

Name of a kids christmas film [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm trying to find out the title of a Christmas movie, where the old and broken toys are in the basement of a department store. They try to find Santa who is located on a another floor and the whole film is based on there adventure to the top floor to save all the broken/old toys. Cheers

Christmas Film? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help trying to name film title. Saw it as a kid its an Christmas film. All remember is family live in like cabin in the snow, father was something to do with oil company I believe. Children somehow end up with visiting Santa. Can't remember how they get there. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.