Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmblanchard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Looking for song/artist
    I am trying to find the name of a song/artist for a song. It is a bluesy type of song and partial lyrics are something like " you are the air that I breathe, the wind in my sails", something something, and then it mentions something to the effect of... "short sleeves, no jacket", I know it's not much but any help would be appreciated. THANKS! :
    kenman65 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2007, 04:42 PM
    I believe that the song you're thinking of is "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Cake...
    cmblanchard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Thanks for the attempy but that's not it. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PLEASE HELP!. Name and artist to this song [ 3 Answers ]

I can not for the life of me figure out this COUNTRY song. The artist is not as popular as Tim McGraw but he's not a new artist either. The only line I have is "those kiss me blue eyes"... gosh I know its not much, but I hope someone can help me! Could even be green eyes. Lol :rolleyes: ...

Song and artist [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings this song and what's it called, part of it goes something like this, Falling is easy, its getting back up that becoumes the problem

Need name of song or artist [ 8 Answers ]

Song out sometime in 79-80 I believe. Ballad. Lyrics go... When I was a younger man, I hadn't a care. Running around, hitting the town growing my hair. Chorus goes... Since then I never look back, it's almost like living a dream.. and oooo, I love you.

View more questions Search