Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanya2309 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 04:19 PM
    How do you block calls from magic jack phone service or can you
    Is there any way to block a persons phone number from magic jack if so I would greatly appreciate an answer thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 04:22 PM
    You can't block it but with the caller ID you can decide to not answer that person's call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic Jack - block an incoming call [ 22 Answers ]

Hello... I need to block the phone number of a pesky incoming call. Does anyone know how to do this with Magic Jack?:confused:

I want to convert a phone jack to be the main phone jack. How do I do that? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use the phone jack in my basement to connect my Vonage phone adapter in order to distribute the service to all phone jacks in my house. But I need to convert it to the "main" jack in order for the Vonage signal to be distributed. I was told I should be able to convert this jack to the...

Phone Jack has outgoing dial tone, but does not receive incoming calls. Why? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a panel that has 2 jacks on it. One jack works just fine, but the other isn't receiving incoming calls. It gets a dial tone, but won't receive calls. Plugging the phone cord into the working jack... makes the phone work, but I have a Modem connected to that. I've got the line routed...

Can a wall phone jack be replaced with a flush jack [ 3 Answers ]

The wall jack currently has some gray pieces already wired however the wires have disintegrated can I cut this off restrip the wire coming out of the wall and install a regular flush jack. If not how difficult would it be to rewire a wall phone jack?

A Utility that'll block phone calls? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been perusing a bit and I've found out about Selective Call Rejection, and how most phone companies offer an option where you can block numbers by pressing *67 (or simply variations of that number). However, I'm looking for a utility that can do that, rather than a service. Is there any object...

View more questions Search