Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortterm Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 11:49 AM
    Late 80's movies I watch as a kid.
    In the movie all I remember is the ending. In the end of this movie this godzilla creature and the kid in the house and the kid blasts off a rocket and the rocket kills the godzilla lizard. And oh yeah I remember something about moths in a jar.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 13, 2011, 12:25 PM
    The Gate (1987)

Click here to see a scene with the "godzilla creature" (a demon, actually).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help remembering the names of two movies that I used to watch as a kid [ 1 Answers ]

The first movie was about a little girl whose went to sleep holding her stuffed bunny rabbit and woke up to him growing really big and he took her to another world where they sang songs like Skitta Marink and the hokeypokey and she got a red bracelet for her birthday and then he took her back to...

Kid adventure movies with rock stars in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

It's a movie about a girl who I think wished her brother or sister away and then some trolls or goblins came and got the baby and took the baby to this crazy world through her mirror I think and it was a man who had the baby she had to do certain adventurerous things to get the baby back the man...

2 movies watched as a kid can't remember titles? Really want to watch them! [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching 2 movies as a kid but I can't remember the titles. Movie 1: is an animated one that has this kid who goes to this library and then I think he goes into one of the books in the library and goes on this adventure and meets pirates and other fictional characters (sounds cheesy...

Can't remember names of 2 80's kid movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im looking for the name of 2 80's kid movies, I can only remember that a little girl had a doll that was alive. And the girl and the doll had to fight a witch or something to save her doll friends. The dolls were good not evil. Also I am looking for a movie from back in the 80's too about some...

I need a good web site to watch old 80's movies [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find a web site like you tube that gives out the urls to the movies they show. Movies like little monsters, the goonies, drop dead fred... Do you all know of any site that you don't have to pay to watch like you tube, and you don't have to download the movies?/ shows? Let me know...

View more questions Search