Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianar854 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 10:25 AM
    How do I combine phone line with fax/computer?
    I want to combine fax with printer and MAC in a room with cable line.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 10:32 AM
    I don't understand at all.

Is it just the one cable line?
    Is there a phone line in the room?
    Are you using a cable modem?

PLEASE tell us more...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

How do I eliminate/rewire my DSL/Fax line to home phone line? [ 1 Answers ]

Line 1 is a Verizon DSL/dedicated fax line in my office. Line 2 is my home phone. It would cost $95 for Verizon to come to my home for approx. 10 minutes or less to rewire the DSL/Fax so I can eliminate the extra (fax) line. Do I rewire through the NI box on the outside of my home? Any phone...

Connecting New Fax/Phone to computer [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a fax/phone/printer/scanner and it said to hook it up to my router, which I did, and now it's telling me I have to configure by pulling up the web page by IP address or Host name. I tried this also and it goes to Google. It told me to put the address in my web browser, which I did,...

Computer connection via phone line with dial-up host [ 2 Answers ]

I need to connect to a computer in a rural area where there is no high speed internet - just phone connections. Purpose is to monitor one or more cameras on the property. Need to set up a computer to computer connection that's initiated when I dial rural computer and have it set up to answer...

View more questions Search