Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aperfectsircle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Netflix Streaming on the emachine EL1331G-01w?
    Hello,

Over a year ago I got an emachine EL1331G-01w, I rarely use it, but I do have it hooked up to a nice big flat panel monitor, so I was hoping I could use it to watch Netflix streaming, but it doesn't run smooth with streaming, seems to glitch a lot. Do you know of anyway to possibly fix this? Would more Memory help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 13, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Streaming is dependent on a good quality broadband connection .
    While it can operate on 1-2 Meg connections, if you are viewing HD content you really need 10+ meg connection speed.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Yes more memory would help. But also you can try right clicking on the video screen and see if you can up the memory for that application. You can do that with programs using "flash". You can also try other programs like "MS Silverlight" and see if that helps too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best router to use to receive netflix streaming movies on TV [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Samsung 63" plasma TV with a Samsung blu-ray player in order to receive Netflix streaming movies. On occasion while watching the movie/tv series will stop & it appears to then re-boot & then it will continue. I have a basic router with 2 computers in my computer room upstairs...

EMachines EL1331G-01w dead [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to start my emachine up I get a monitor will shut down in 5 sec message from the monitor and NOTHING else will happen. The processor fan fires up but no boot data comes up.

Netflix Streaming from Laptop to TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got Net Flix on my computer now I am trying to stream it on my TV. I have a Samsung 1080P9 DVD player non Blu Ray with a usb connection. My laptop Dell Studio 15 has a HDMI output. Toshiba older TV for now. Can I use the Samsung Link Stick on the DVD player for a wireless...

Netflix Streaming from Laptop to TV [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just got Net Flix on my computer now I am trying to stream it on my TV. I have a Samsung 1080P9 DVD player non Blu Ray with a usb connection. My laptop Dell Studio 15 has a HDMI output. Toshiba older TV for now. Can I use the Samsung Link Stick on the DVD player for a wireless...

My emachine EL1331G-01w [ 7 Answers ]

I want to hook up two monitors but my EL1331G-01w emachine the vga isn't loaded on my sleek desktop

View more questions Search