Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SammiJ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Firefox help desk?
    I've upgraded to Firefox 8 and it works great except for slowing the cursor and typing speed right down to a painful crawl! Any clues as to why this happens or how to fix it? (my O/S is Win XP)
    Cheers
    Sam
    shay39 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Nov 19, 2011, 01:39 AM
    No sorry. But you can try Google chrome.

Nov 19, 2011, 08:37 AM
    Back to using old version of Firefox now. V.5! Still stuck with IE. Tried chrome it worked well for ages.. but had to stop using it... it keeps crashing and freezing up. Thanks anyway shay39
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 19, 2011, 08:41 AM
    I had switched to the newer Firefox version and experienced problems with it as well... went back to older version. Sorry I don't have a real answer for you... just wanted to let you know that it's not just your system.

Nov 19, 2011, 08:49 AM
    Thanks odin, that actually does help. (I'm not going mad afterall)! Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox help desk? [ 4 Answers ]

"Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing and inaccessible." I can run it as administrator which is OK but if I want to open a saved icon on the desk top it says it cannot be found. The second users profile can open Firefox with none of these problems.

Firefox help desk [ 3 Answers ]

After removing some Google shortcut apps from my Firefox toolbar, Firefox ceased to operate. Shut it and iMac down. Still can't open Firefox. Window pops up no matter how many times I click on "OK" Tried to enclose a snapshot below but not certain that's going to work so here's what the...

Firefox help desk [ 2 Answers ]

How can I stop Internet Explorer from blocking my attempts to download Firefox (and Picasa for that matter)?

Firefox help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Firefox was working great until a few days ago and I added some add ons. Now I can't activite Firefox and the only way I can get my emails is through internet explorer which I hate. Something is blocking Firefox and I don't know what to do

View more questions Search