Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdubgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 05:58 AM
    Kenmore ultra quiet dishwasher?
    The air dry button is blinking? We can't get it to operate and won't stop blinking. Manual says that key is stuck, how do we unstick it?
    kang8732579 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Take it to the Maintenance department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher ultra wash quiet guard no power [ 4 Answers ]

The washer will not start, no lights on but power at the socket. Previous cycle was OK and finished fine. Any ideas please.

Kenmore elite quiet guard ultra wash dishwasher 665.13123? [ 0 Answers ]

The cancel button is the only button that will work on my Kenmore elite quiet guard ultra wash dishwasher 665.13123. Any suggestions?

I am having trouble with my Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard dishwasher. [ 0 Answers ]

At the completion of it's last cycle, my dishwasher is leaving a soapy film on the dishes. I have tried using the quick rinse application, but it really didn't help the problem to a satisfactory degree.It is also not draining the final rinse cycle. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

View more questions Search