Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 12, 2011, 08:22 PM
    Having dreams basically every single night?
    I have been having dreams nonstop for years. They are dreams of people I don't even know. They are also dreams which I remember for weeks or a few days. Is this unusual? Its like I'm in a totally different world and It can be either frightening or peaceful. I don't know what to expect when I get ready for bed at night.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2011, 08:37 PM
    Yes, this is normal. It would be a Bad Thing if you didn't dream.

(Please be sure to ask a question on the appropriate board. "Plumbing" wasn't a good choice.)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Yes dreams are normal, they are often strange, sometimes scary, other times nice. And yes we all dream every night, some people just remember them better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams in the night -spoil our health? [ 5 Answers ]

I have lot dreams- the persons in the dreams are died persons,living persons even persons met only once in my life. The dreams,finally end up with a want of solution. Ie like a decision for a problem.

I really screwed up.I've cheated,and basically let my girlfriend down in every way. [ 6 Answers ]

I screwed up,I've cheated and basically let my girlfriend down in every way.now she doesn't want to have sex with me.. I mean,I understand.but what does this mean.am I not attractive anymore?is she going to leave me for somebody else? Or is this a start to us falling back in love and building? I...

I want this lady out of my house. She drinks every single night around my kids? [ 3 Answers ]

I let a lady stay with me nov 27th she is not paying any bills. I moved my youngest son into my oldest sons room so that she would have somewhere to stay. She has given me no money and drinks every single night to where she gets into it with me and my kids. She is demanding things of my house and...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

HDTV basically for non HD viewibg [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, Need some advice on buying a new HDTV. Mainly used for Cable TV, VCR video only RF out and, Yellow video and red and white audio out (VHS tapes). I also have a PS3. I am not interested in spending a premium. My living room pretty well lit and I can get a maximum of 15 feet viewing...

View more questions Search