Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Amira magic cream - hydroquinone
    Am shock to find out amira magic cream contains hydroquinone because I previously read from someone that magic cream was natural but its not... does anyone no how much % of hydroquinone amira magic cream contains. Please reply to me a.s.a.p because I was planning to use it.
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 06:19 PM
    For about 3 months... I've been asking questions about Amira Magic cream as well... and every 1 talked against it... but then I decided to try it on my own risk... and I'm using it now... The thing I'm happy about it is, that I feel comfortable with it... all the creams and lotions I tried before made my skin tired... and Amira is the only one which is good to my skin... then I also use it on under eye area as I was born with dark circles... All the eye creams I tried before made my eye skin very tired and uncomfortable + tightens under eye skin its really annoying... but not with Amira Magic... it doesn't make my skin oily but at the same time it moisterise my skin...

The question about if it lightens the skin or not... so I can tell you my own results... I'm using the ceam for about 1 month and it made my skin fresh and a bit lighter... but the thing I'm happy about it is... its not oily, it moisterising, its very comfortable, it makes your skin fresh.

But I don't know if it contains Hydroquinoine... u can read this thread for more information

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ht=amira+magic

Good Luk!
    hotarmie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 05:48 PM
    I've been using amira magic cream for 3 years now and I live in California although I have to purchase it online through eBay because the merchandise is from the philippines. I like it and I am really satisfied with the result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amira Magic Cream doesn't [ 72 Answers ]

How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

View more questions Search